Friday, July 07, 2006
Finally, an eventful day; something that's worth remembering. Something that does not involve me flipping through past years' exam papers with awe. Today was a supercalifragilisticexpielidocious (sp?) day.
Today started out pathetic.
I didn't even get to see my mat shades in the bus today. He was replaced by an apek who talked to me as though i was his niece, babbling and cussing about how he's got a degree from NTU but can't be employed cos he's old and how he doesn't like the way the country'e being handled nowadays and how he feels disappointed by his race too. All i could do was nod and smile. No comments.
School was a total bore today. Especially with Aisyah gone, it seemed quieter. We barely made it through half of the day and none of us could take it anymore and so, naturally, Firah, Fudge and I (alphabetical order. haha) seeked refuge at Fatin's home arcade. Rai went to her friends house.
Fatin's home is simply heavenly. No sink in the balcony; but a smashing PS2 that's got tons of games, cable TV, (yes i'm jakon because i don't have it at home ok.) a game-packed PC and the best of all, the cutest, hottest 12-year old brother whom we've all unofficially adopted. He should marry my sister so I can play games with him all day. Haha.
There's always something great at everyone's houses. Too bad Aisyah couldn't be with us. I hope she brings me home a mat misai which she's promised me as a souvenir. =P
Fatin thanks for the entertainment. And thanks to the rest of the girls (+ Alfian adik boy) for making my day wonderful and keeping me distracted. (=
So who's house next, people?
Frownie's not so bad after all. In fact, I like her now. She's great. I guess narrowing my thoughts on her was my bad.
Aisyah's off to KL.. Why can't I be in KL too? =( I wanna see him badly. Really badly. This sucks.
I can't dream anymore since you left
I miss you singing me to sleep
I can't wake anymore in your arms
I miss you singing me to sleep
Cheer up my friends all say
X O X O; 10:23 pm